Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 5 of The Master Cleanse

I am now on day 5 and I am starting to make a mental list of all the things I want to eat when I get off of it. Items on the top of the list include pizza, steak, pasta, chips & dip and, strangely enough, green bean casserole. (I made it for the family yesterday and it looked really good.) I know that this will probably reverse all the good this cleanse is doing for my body, but I just miss food a lot. I am still not that hungry most of the time, which is good. I just miss the taste and texture of food. I haven't chewed anything for 5 days and it is starting to get weird. Tonight I will be half way done and it already feels like an accomplishment. I hope I can keep it up!

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome Megan! I am gonna try again I think. I am waiting a few days to see if I get another migraine. If I don't then that tells me my headaches came because of the toxins in my body. Then I will plan on doing it when Brian is home for 4 of those first days that I start so that when the headaches come, I can just lock myself in my room with an icepack and pass out. We'll see.
    I remember having those cravings for certain foods. In the book when you have those cravings, they are supposed to be gone by the next morning after your bathroom break. I don't know. You are half way done girl! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! I got your blog website from your goodreads profile! I'm glad that you started a blog! My blog address is daboyerfamily.blogspot.com. Feel free to check it out. Dan and I thought about doing this cleanse a few times in the past couple of years, but we never did it. Of course I'm not going to do it now that I'm pregnant or when I'm nursing, but after that, who knows? I'll see how it goes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you finished with the Master Cleanse? How did it go??

    ReplyDelete