Thursday, January 15, 2009

Funny Story

Okay... putting Parker to bed tonight was too funny. We did our usual routine and got into bed but this was one of those night when he kept getting out of bed and coming downstairs to find me. On about the 3rd or 4th trip down I made him put his nose in the corner for a timeout- and when I say put his nose in the corner he takes me seriously and his forehead is on the wall. After a couple times of him telling me that he would rather stay on time out than go up to bed, I decided to go read my book for a while and wait. About 5 minutes later I heard a deep sigh and went over to check on him. He was totally asleep in the standing up position!! I don't know how he kept those knees locked but he did it and he was just propped up there in the corner sleeping. I wish I would have gotten a picture of it but I was afraid he was going to fall over in the time it took me to get the camera. I scooped him up and took him to his bed while trying not to wake him with my laughing. It was a really funny sight!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is so funny!! I wish you'd been able to get a picture! I'm sure it was adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stories like that! You should write it in his baby book! too cute!

    ReplyDelete