Thursday, January 15, 2009
Day 1 of The Master Cleanse
After careful thought and consideration I decided to do The Master Cleanse. It is a detox program where for 10 days all you can consume is a concoction of fresh lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water(I know it sounds gross but it is actually not that bad). The research I have done states that it does wonders for the body including getting more energy, being able to sleep better, losing weight, and allowing the body to just function better. Today was my first day and to tell you the truth I was pleasantly surprised how the day went. Aside from the fact that I am a habitual snacker and wanted to eat, I wasn't really hungry. If I started feeling a little hungry I just made myself another drink and I was fine. I think I am actually going to be able to do this. Nothing too weird happened with it today although I am curious to see what the next few days will bring. This may be more of a test of mental willpower than a physical challenge for me so we will see but I know that I can DO IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, You are a stronger woman than I am. Good Luck with the next 9 days-You Can Do It!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW- i finally figured out how to make your header smaller: You have to click this button"Shrink to fit" BEFORE you browse and add your header picture.
So that means that you go back into your "layout" then "Header" then "remove image" (I hope you saved it somewhere)
Then you click the button "shrink to fit"
THEN you browse and add your family picture
Then save
I hope that helps and sorry this is so long !
you're awesome Megan! You are half way through it now right? I wish I could have done it. Mainly just to see results for myself and to say I did it.
ReplyDelete