Thursday, January 15, 2009
Sleep- Singing
My kids have been doing really funny things in their sleep lately. Writing the last post made me think of another thing that happened to us this week. The kids and I were driving home Wednesday night, coming home from an evening of playing with the cousins. Both kids zonked out soon after we left the house and for some reason I didn't notice that I was still listening to the childrens CD that we started our trip with. About half way home I here a strange noise from the back seat and it was Kenna singing along with the CD. It looked like her eyes were kind of half open but she was singing, "baa baa baa" to the Old McDonald song and when the chicken part came along I heard another, "cuk cuk cuk" to that part. And again a, "moo moo moo" for the cow part. I knew she loved that song but I didn't know she knew it in her sleep. It was so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is too is hilarious and impressive! I am so glad that you blog now.:)
ReplyDelete