I know that the Easter season has come and gone but I am just admittedly not good at keeping up with this blog so you will just have to hear about it now. The kids got some darling outfits for Easter this year. Parker got his suit from his Grandmommy and I found Kenna's dress and hat at a consignment sale. Yay for cute kids (if I do say so myself)!
The kids went to two Easter egg hunts this year. The first one was at a community center. It was more of a plastic egg extravaganza than a hunt. There were just tons of eggs laying all over the ground and the object of the game was basically to stuff as many eggs as you could into your bucket before the other kids- there was no hunting involved!
The second Easter Egg Hunt was at the church and the kids had a great time looking under bushes, in the trees and in the grass for colorful eggs. The potluck afterword wasn't bad either!
We spent the actual Easter Holiday with family at Grandmommy's house and it was so fantastic to relax, have fun together, and focus on the reason for the season- our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Happy Birthday Parker! I remember when you were still in your mommy's tummy! Megan and Aaron, you have a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete