It has been a while since I have posted anything and I have received some complaints- SORRY! Hopefully I can get back into it since we are settling into our new house.
We bought a house in May that needed a lot of work. We had to completely gut the kitchen and bathroom, scrape off wallpaper (yikes), PAINT (I would be happy if I never saw a paintbrush again), rip out carpet, replace the front door... and much more. Also, the previous owners built a small balcony off the living room but they didn't get the doors out to the balcony up before they lost the house (forclosure). It looks a little silly right now but hopefully we can get some french doors to it up soon. It has been a lot of hard work but we are really excited with how it is coming together! When we finish all the interior work we will post some after pictures but until then here are some of the old, before pictures.
LOVE the post, Love the house. It looks great. I can just imagine your kids running around. one day we will come for a visit. I promise:) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteIt looks nice!! How exciting for you guys!! Can't wait to see the after pictures!!
ReplyDelete