Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Playing and Kissing Statues at the Park

The kiddos and I had some fun at a park in the Massanutten Resort. It was great to have the park mostly to ourselves to get some of the wiggles out before our drive back home.
K rock climbing... in snow boots. You go girl!!
Zoning out on his ride...

There was one other family at the park with a little 1 yr old boy. Every once in a while I would glance over and see them playing and taking pictures. One of the times I glanced over they were turned in K's general direction and giggling about something. I moved in to get a closer look and saw K bending in to KISS one of the bronze statues near the entrance of the park. We all watched as she had a conversation with them (there were 4 statues total) and kissed them some more. The picture below is her after she fed her new "friend" some kettle corn.

B loves that he can go down the "big kid" slides now!

No comments:

Post a Comment