Me and my guy!! Aaron and I have been married for 6 1/2 years and we are having a blast living life and raising our family together.
Parker (4 1/2 yrs) is so dang photogenic!! He should totally be a child model. I love how it almost looks a little mischievous too. Parker loves to be sneaky.
Makenna (3 yrs) is a sweetheart and this picture really shows her personality. She got stitches on her mouth the week before so her smile still isn't completely back to normal but this is pretty good!Bryce (5 months) is our social, cuddly baby. He is so fun and already loves to grab everything he can get his hands on. He ALWAYS has a smile for anyone who gives him one first.
Sometimes life gets crazy for our growing family but we have lots of fun, too!

Super cute family! Thanks for sharing these fun pics!
ReplyDeletelove the pics! makes me miss you!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I agree with my wife, you guys are adorable, (Aaron, I mean that in the most masculine way I can possibly think.)
ReplyDeleteSo in honor of past days in Payson, I have trapped multiple raccoons in my garage periodically to "reprogram" them to stay away from our cat food. I have only had to torment two cats since moving from Payson. Good times...
So, I sent you a Christmas card but it must have been an old address because it got sent back. But it was sent back to me only after I had received your lovely card and threw away the envelope with your address! Sorry! Can you email me your address?
ReplyDelete