The weather has been warming up recently and we have been trying to get out of the house and enjoy it! Last week we decided to go to a park I had heard about but never been to. I packed up the double stroller with Kenna and Ben (a 14 month old that I babysit) and Parker got is scooter out and away we went. After about a 20 minute walk we arrived at the park; or should I say mud pit with some play equipment on it. We didn't want to just turn around and go home because we had traveled a long way to get there so we played... in the mud. The first time Kenna went down the slide she slid right off onto the ground. Ben tried to walk around a little but he is still learning so he kept trying to crawl... in the mud. I felt bad but he had to sit in the stroller and watch for the rest of the time. We had a good time but I had lots of laundry to do when we got home.





I see that you've been keeping yourself busy. Playing in a mud pit sounds like something spontaneous you would do ;) I am sure the kids loved it. It is so nice to finally be getting out of the house. Glad to see your update!
ReplyDelete