Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Card Photo Shoot



We just had our pictures taken for our Christmas card and we got a lot of cute ones. Our noses are a little red because it was a little cold but that's okay. We went to a local park/marina to take these shots and there were a lot of fun bridges and trails to go on. I can't believe how much the kids have grown in just one year.




The photo we picked for our Christmas Card isn't on here because we didn't want to spoil the surprise. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

(Thanks for motivating me to update this blog Grandma.)

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys!! It was so fun to be able to come and see you guys in the summer. I LOVE your kids!! So darn cute. I hope I am on your list to get a
    Christmas card. :) I love the pictures they are
    so great. Hope you are having a great holiday
    season.
    Love and miss you tons!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see these pictures! I agree with Grandma-you need to continue to update:)
    I am jealous that Amber got to see you last summer-one day we will make it out there!!!
    Great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! It's amazing how much Parker looks like you Megan and McKenna looks like Aaron. Beautiful children, beautiful family! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got your card today!! Your kids are soooo cute!! And congrats on the new one coming!!

    ReplyDelete